HMHP Community Sponsorship Program
Program Guidelines for Funding Consideration
Humility of Mary Health Partners (HMHP) is a non-profit healthcare system including St. Elizabeth, St. Joseph, and St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Centers. Sponsorships/donations are part of HMHP’s benefit to the community and, as appropriate, are included in HMHP’s community benefit report. HMHP provides substantial uncompensated medical care as well as community support through its education and research initiatives. The ability to deliver financial support to community organizations is directly related to HMHP's operating performance and mission focus. In keeping with good stewardship, HMHP outlines specific guidelines to ensure support is given to non-profit organizations that complement HMHP’s strategic goals and support the mission and current marketing/branding strategies. Click here to download a printable copy of our sponsorship guidelines
HMHP Mission and Values
Humility of Mary Health Partners extends the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities with emphasis on people who are poor and under-served. We demonstrate behaviors that reflect our core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, sacredness of life and service.
HMHP's Goals for Sponsorship are:
How Proposed Projects are Selected for Funding
- to work with our community partners to address those issues that we, as a healthcare provider, can best impact including wellness, quality of life and environment
- to invest in our community and improve the quality of life for current and future residents
- to support programs that uphold HMHP's mission
In general, we support:
- Projects that are consistent with the mission and values of HMHP and that will affect or help improve the health status of the community.
- Projects that support healthcare agencies that provide the community with education, health, and research assistance.
- Projects that support the under-served and poor of the community.
- Projects that help children, adults, and families learn important life skills needed to be successful as students, parents, employees and employers, community citizens and leaders.
HMHP cannot fulfill every request nor can it always participate at the requested level. Consideration will not be given to requests that conflict with this policy’s criteria or those requests that are made by organizations that compete with HMHP.
Guidelines for the Submission of a Sponsorship Request
To insure equitable and timely distribution of funds for all requests and to make sure that each request granted supports the HMHP mission (this includes any requests for financial contribution, in-kind postage, printing and design, volunteers, health screenings, first aid services, incentive items, etc.), the following guidelines must be followed:
- All requests for sponsorship/support must be directed to the Marketing & Communications Department at HMHP.
- All requests must be in writing - no verbal request will be honored - no exceptions.
- All written requests must be accompanied by a completed HMHP Sponsorship Form
- All requests must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the date of project/sponsorship taking place. Requests that do not meet the 90-day deadline will not be considered.
- All in-kind requests for services, i.e. health screenings and printing, will be assigned a monetary value and considered part of HMHP's contribution to an organization.
If you have questions regarding any part of these guidelines, please call Marketing and Public Relations at 330-480-3346.